Identity & Contact Details
Please click on https://thrive365.co.uk/who-i-am/ to find out more about Thrive365. We are registered with Companies house, our registration number is 11120956. Our designated statutory authority under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). We are based in Maidenhead. The individual in charge of Data Protection within Thrive365 is Bep Dhaliwal, please email [email protected] to contact Bep Dhaliwal. Call our main line 07747760015 to contact Bep Dhaliwal by telephone.
Bep Dhaliwal is a member of the International Coach Federation, (ICF), a Coaching Professional body, and Bep abides by their code of ethics and also holds indemnity insurance for her work. http://www.coachfederation.org/about/landing.cfm?ItemNumber=854&navItemNumber=634.
We store and process data for which we act as Data Controllers in the UK. We do not provide information for which we act as Data Controllers to any third-parties.
- Storing the client’s name, email address and telephone number in a spreadsheet for the purposes of ongoing continuous professional development and for the coach to provide these details to the ICF (international Coach federation), to CoachInc.com (Coach U or Corporate Coach U), the coach’s coach training school, the Association for Coaching (AC), the CDI (Career Development Institute) and the BPS (British Psychological Society). These organisations handle all information with the highest regard towards confidentiality.
- Storing the client data form completed by the client for the purposes of providing support as part of the ongoing coaching relationship.
Storing client’s prep forms completed by the client as part of the ongoing coaching relationship.
- Storing the clients name and contact details for accounting purposes within invoices, a finance spreadsheet, Freeagent, (an accounting package) and to the relevant HMRC and relevant authorities, and to the coach’s accountant and company for the purposes of adhering to financial obligations and for payment purposes.
- Storing e-mails from the client in a secure way for the purposes of providing ongoing support
The coach will also:
- Respect the confidentiality of the Client’s information, except as otherwise authorised by the Client or as required by law.
- Ask the Client before releasing their names as clients or references or any other client identifying information.
- At times, seek permission to record a coaching session for the purpose of ongoing continuous professional development
How we look after data
We take reasonable technical and procedural precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of personal data. We store the personal data that we collect securely. We do not publish the details of the safeguards we use to protect personal data that we control as this could reduce the effectiveness of those safeguards. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect information about which pages you visit, and how long for. This information is used to track use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. [Either – this is DPA compliant] You can set your browser not to accept cookies, or please Google “how to remove cookies from your browser” if this is what you would like to do. When you visit our website you will be presented with a choice which will allow you to decide whether cookies are used or not. In a few cases some of our website features may not function if you choose not to allow cookies on our website.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect information about which pages you visit, and how long for. This information is used to track use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, or please Google “how to remove cookies from your browser” if this is what you would like to do. When you visit our website you will be presented with a choice which will allow you to decide whether cookies are used or not. In a few cases some of our website features may not function if you choose not to allow cookies on our website.
Cookies used on this site
Settings to remember login
Our developer, Project Click, collects data on the performance of our website in order to ensure everything is functioning correctly in order to provide optimum and uninterrupted services. All data is anonymised and no personal data is collected for this purpose.
Thrive365 recognises the rights of data subjects as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will always seek to uphold those rights , please email [email protected] to exercise your rights of erasure(right to be forgotten), rights of access & rights to be informed. Thrive365 recognises your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can access the ICO’s website from this link.